What is on-page optimization?
Our On-Page Optimization service is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your website optimized so that it can rank better and bring more traffic to your business.
With this service, we’ll research keywords that are relevant to your pages and optimize the key elements of your pages.
For every page we optimize, we make sure we do the following:
- Understand the page topic
- Research keywords
- Keywords your competitors rank for
- Understand the intent of the keywords
- Use natural language for users and for search engines
- Optimize key page elements
- Page title tags
- H1 and H2 tags
- Image alt tags
- Body text
- Internal link anchor text
- Implement structured data (if access is granted to WordPress site)
If your website is a WordPress site, we’ll even implement the changes for you.
Once you place your order, you’ll get an email asking you to provide the URLs you’d like optimized.
From there, we’ll review the pages, discern the intent and research their relevant keywords.
Once we’ve got our research done, we’ll write the optimized key elements for you and provide the report to you for your review.
You couldn’t ask for a more straight-forward approach to search engine optimization.
Not sure what pages you want to be optimized? Order an In-Depth SEO Audit first!